There are many ways to support our cancer patients and survivors through your donations. Every donation brings hope and healing!
Hospitals, Doctors, Oncology or Medical Professionals, or Cancer Groups
Click here to request Fashion Fights Cancer programs at your local hospital, Cancer Center or Clinic, school or university, worksite, or in your community.
Click here to discuss collaborative fundraising to meet the needs of those you serve.
National Contributor Program
FFC’s National Contributor Program provides an opportunity for people and organizations across all disciplines in fashion and design to have a direct, meaningful impact on the lives of cancer patients and survivors. To become an FFC National Contributor, you or your company can:
- design and create a limited-edition product for FFC
- create an interactive therapeutic workshop with FFC cancer patients and survivors
- combine the two and create a workshop for FFC patients and survivors that involves them in your creative design process and/or for producing a limited-edition item for FFC
FFC National Contributors are designers, photographers, editors, models, and other creatives who give their time and energy to actively improve the lives of cancer patients and survivors. They are the heart and soul of Fashion Fights Cancer who model philanthropy in the fashion industry. All it takes to join their ranks is your good heart and creative spirit!
Benefits of Being a National Contributor
In addition to making a tremedous impact on the wellness and health of cancer patients and survivors, other benefits include:
- recognition in FFC promotional efforts including print, online, social media, press releases, media-ops, and interviews
- prominent visibility at FFC events
- rights to use the Fashion Fights Cancer logo during the year of your participation
- a featured spot on the FFC retail/fundraising microsite during the month of your participation
- tax-deductible receipts for your time, materials, and contributions
Join our family of socially-responsible creatives making an immediate impact! Click here to talk about becoming a National Contributor.