MENTAL Health is often misunderstood by the average person; because it’s not quantifiable to them. We are frustrated or confused by the lack of empathy from others; if we are experiencing mental health exhaustion. What we feel, is not often, a reflection of what others see about us. Healthy dialogue in safe spaces will allow others to empathize how we are feeling.
The backward words represents how some may interpret how we are; as opposed to who we are; or what we are experiencing. We challenge you to use the mirror selfies to allow the world to view the backward word from a different lens. The words; and the mirror represent a conduit to help connect us through dialogue; and the adequate tools for understanding Mental Health.
Our ASSETS consist of solace and positive mental stimulation; establishing boundaries for ourselves; as well as others. The days of lingering LIABILITIES such as; conforming to ridged ideologies of what is acceptable; will be behind us. Our only true luxuries are our TIME and our HEALTH.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.