Estimated Value: $2,500
Gary Wassner is a co-founder and Chairman of Interluze and the co-CEO of Hilldun Corporation. He has been providing business advice and financing services to the fashion industry for over 35 years. Mr. Wassner is intimately involved in fashion and served on various boards and committees, including being a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America Advisory Board (CFDA) and a Business Mentor for the CFDA CFI Fashion Incubator Program.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for 1 person
- This is a private meeting
- Approximate duration: 45 minutes
- Will take place in-person
- Due to recent events and availability, this event will be based on the donor’s discretion
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date based on the donor’s and buyers availability
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned
- Experience cannot be transferred
- Experience is final sale
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.