You and a friend receive a custom made-to-measure shirt and styling session with designer Julie Huhn in NYC.
Estimated Value: $2,500
JHuhn offers luxury bespoke clothing for men in a personalized, made-to-measure experience. Julie forged her unique sense of style from years consulting Wall Street colleagues, experience at Ralph Lauren on Madison, and her extensive private clientele. Using the finest Italian fabrics, measured and hand-sewn locally, JHuhn blends classical with contemporary to transcend all settings from the “boardroom” to ” casual chic”.
Julie has more than 10 years of equities trading experience in the securities industry at Deutsche Bank. Following her successful career at DB, she moved to Bloomberg for 3 years where she grew sales in the Northeast region.
In addition to her corporate experience, Julie has a strong interest in entrepreneurial ventures, and has launched several fashion-oriented companies.
“I believe clothing says something about the man. Fashion is proprietary to the individual and should reflect that desired autonomy. My aim is to manifest a client’s best nonverbal expression of themselves.”
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The winner can take a picture and something to be autographed.
- The styling will take place at the winners home and at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Duration : approximate 90 minutes.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- The experience is non-transferable and non refundable.
- If you have any questions about this lot email email@example.com
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.