Come discover “the eternal summer” of Martinique
You and 7 friends in Caraïbe
In the heart of the Caribbean archipelago, Martinique is part of the “Lesser Antilles” or “Ile au Vent”.
It is located 3,150 km from New York to 440 km from the first South American coast.
Travel for 8 people
Estimated Value: $80,000
Day 1: Located in a dream setting with direct access to the sea through a pontoon, Villa Alice Bay is a luxurious address where everything has been thought and refined in every detail. Development, decoration, materials … everything is harmonious, imbued with calm and voluptuousness. The breakfast service and daily housekeeping, provided by the housekeeper, is discreet and closer to the desires of its guests.
On arrival you will be welcomed by your hostess with a welcome drink. Then a prestigious dinner made by your Creole chef, accompanied by a cocktail made by your bartender who will be at your disposal.
Followed by a wonderful nautical day:
- A hike of 1h in jet for an arrival in Grande Anse
- A 1h30 hike in a step paddle to discover the lizard tip and its beautiful landscape
- A snorkeling hike to admire the seabed and majestic turtles, with a mask and a snorkel
- finish in beauty and with thrills a ride in towed buoy
Break:a wonderful picnic lunch on the sand next to the sea will be specially prepared for you.
In the evening you will dine in one of the best restaurants in Martinique. And come back to enjoy the services of the hotel or go for a walk in the city.
Horse ride to discover Martinique. With its tropical climatic conditions, Martinique is covered with an exuberant vegetal mantle: sumptuous tropical forests, thickets, savannahs, innumerable species of trees, fruits, plants and flowers, without forgetting the mangrove mangrove trees. The whole makes of the island an extraordinary garden.
Your chef will prepare a tailor-made brunch on the water. So you will bruise in the water, in an idyllic setting.
Then you will discover the jewel of Martinique, in all its forms, colds. You will visit a distillery of Martinique. The rums from Martinique are award winning worldwide.
White, Amber or Old, you will succumb to its rums both visually and with your palate. You will see where are produced its precious nectar. During the visit you can taste your favorite.
In the evening you will dine in one of the best restaurants in Martinique.
Day 4: Escape beautiful in the white backgrounds
Aboard a 35-foot Donzi, motorized 2×300 HP, discover all the treasures of the Atlantic coast: the Bath of Josephine, the coral reef, the natural reserves, the Iguanas … and the bay of Robert, the most beautiful bay of the Caribbean.
Along the water, you will live a VIP day with your skipper who will discover unspoilt and unspoiled sites.
In the program:
- Swimming in the white bottoms, real natural pools,
- Aperitif feet in the water,
- Lobster lunch sheltered from the mangrove.
An unforgettable day under the sign of discovery and hospitality.
The return to the villa is in a relaxed atmosphere, with a smile, music and punch in hand.
In the evening you will be welcomed by your hostess with a pot departure. Then a prestigious dinner prepared by your Creole chef, accompanied by a cocktail made by your bartender who will be at your disposal. And music.
Regardless of the time of your flight.
We will take you to visit: the covered market of the capital Fort-de-France and other atypical places of the capital.
Martinique, a unique island with infinite attractions
Martinique is without a doubt a dream destination!
We are looking forward to welcoming you and making you discover all its treasures!
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuity is included
- 1 chef in the evenings or you will not be at the restaurant
- 1 bartender at night or you will not be at the restaurant
- 1 hostesse the evenings or you will not be at the restaurant
- Water: 1 liters of water per day per person
- Solar cream
- Anti-mosquito cream
- Waterproof laptop pouches
- Tourist Guide is included for some of the visits
- Car Service is included
- Private lodging is included
- 24 Hour Emergency help is included
- All meals are included
- The experience is non-transferable
- The experience is non refundable
- The experience must be booked 3 months in advance
- Visa fees not included
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.