You and 7 Friends in Caraïbe – “The Eternal Summer” of Martinique
Estimated Value: $33,000
Come discover “the eternal summer” of Martinique. Travel for 8 people. You and 7 friends in Caraïbe.
In the heart of the Caribbean archipelago, Martinique is part of the “Lesser Antilles” or “Ile au Vent” and is located 3,150 km from New York to 440 km from the first South American coast.
Martinique, a unique island with infinite attractions. It is without a doubt a dream destination! We are looking forward to welcoming you and inviting you to discover all its treasures!
Located in a dream setting with direct access to the sea through a pontoon, Villa Alice Bay is a luxurious address where everything has been thought of and refined in every detail. Development, decoration, materials … everything is harmonious, imbued with calm and voluptuousness. The breakfast service and daily housekeeping, provided by the housekeeper, is discreet and closer to the desires of its guests.
On arrival you will be welcomed by your hostess with a welcome drink. Afterwards, you can enjoy a prestigious dinner made by your Creole chef, accompanied by a cocktail made by your bartender who will be at your disposal.
A wonderful nautical day will follow:
- A hike of 1h in a jet for an arrival in Grande Anse
- A 1h30 hike in a step paddle to discover the lizard tip and its beautiful landscape
- A snorkeling hike to admire the seabed and majestic turtles, with a mask and a snorkel
- Finish in beauty and with thrills with a ride in a towed buoy
Break: A wonderful picnic lunch on the sand next to the sea will be specially prepared for you.
In the evening you will dine in one of the best restaurants in Martinique and then come back to enjoy the services of the hotel or go for a walk in the city.
Horse ride to discover Martinique. With its tropical climatic conditions, Martinique is covered with an exuberant vegetal mantle: sumptuous tropical forests, thickets, savannahs, innumerable species of trees, fruits, plants and flowers, and mangrove trees. The whole make of the island is an extraordinary garden.
Your chef will prepare a tailor-made brunch on the water. You will cruise in the water in an idyllic setting.
You will then discover the jewel of Martinique in all its forms.
Afterwards you will visit a distillery of Martinique; the rums are award winning worldwide. White, Amber or Old, you will succumb to its rums both visually and with your palate. You will see where they produce its precious nectar and can taste your favorite during the visit.
In the evening you will dine in one of the best restaurants in Martinique.
Escape in the beautiful white backgrounds. Aboard a 35-foot Donzi, motorized 2×300 HP, and discover all the treasures of the Atlantic coast: the Bath of Josephine, the coral reef, the natural reserves, the Iguanas … and the bay of Robert, the most beautiful bay of the Caribbean. Along the water, you will live a VIP day with your skipper who will discover unspoiled sites.
In the program:
- Swimming in the white bottoms
- Real natural pools
- Aperitif feet in the water
- Lobster lunch sheltered from the mangrove.
An unforgettable day under the sign of discovery and hospitality.
The return to the villa is in a relaxed atmosphere, with a smile, music and punch in hand.
In the evening you will be welcomed by your hostess with a pot departure. Afterwards, a prestigious dinner will be prepared by your Creole chef, accompanied by music and a cocktail made by your bartender who will be at your disposal.
Regardless of the time of your flight, we will take you to visit the covered market of the capital, Fort-de-France, and other atypical places of the capital.
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuity is included
- 1 chef in the evenings or you may not be at the restaurant
- 1 bartender at night or you may not be at the restaurant
- 1 hostess in the evenings or you may not be at the restaurant
- Water: 1 liter of water per day per person
- Solar cream provided
- Anti-mosquito cream provided
- Waterproof laptop pouches
- Tourist Guide is included for some of the visits
- Car Service is included
- Private lodging is included
- 24 Hour Emergency help is included
- All meals are included
- Experience cannot be transferred
- Experience is final sale
- Experience must be booked 3 months in advance
- Visa fees are not included
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.