Custom Photography Trip to Nepal with Photographer Bruce Byers
Estimated Value: $3,350
Disclaimer: Dates are flexible due to Covid-19. If you would like to book a private custom trip to Nepal with photographer Bruce Byers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bruce Byers as worked extensively with great guides in Nepal, Gopi Chandra Bhusal and in Bhutan, Kinley TTshering to design this trip to ensure that you will be able to create once in a lifetime images. The streets, countryside, people, festivals and much more will be alive with color and mystery. Bruce will lead you on an adventure of a lifetime. Come create. Photographers of all levels and those that enjoy capturing where they travel are encouraged to sign-up.
Nepal is home to the majestic Himalayas and ancient Kingdoms, Nepal is more than just about mountains and trekking! Experience century old Hindu and Buddhist practices, colorful villages dotted with ancient architecture and temples, and luscious jungles filled with wildlife. With 131 ethnic groups, Nepal is one of the most cultural diversified countries in Asia and every corner has its own unique story to tell. Come discover this magical land of ancient traditions and several World Heritage Sites.
This tour has been designed to enjoy Kathmandu City (1,350 meters), capital city of Nepal and also called as city of UNESCO, hosts around 7 world heritage sites and Chitwan National Park (CNP) in the south. CNP covers the total area of 932 squares km in the Terai region. Visit to CNP provides travelers to enjoy culture of local Tharu People, Jungle Safaris, Canoe Ride, Crocodile breeding centre, visit to local Tharu Villages and many more in the lust green area. CNP hosts famous for one horned rhinos, Bengal tiger, deer, snake, Gharial and many other species of flora and fauna. This is the perfect tour to experience local culture, people, food, heritage and specially, the time of rice harvesting season. Pokhara, which is around 210 kms from Kathmandu on west is a natural and adventure hub. This is the gateway to Annapurna Region and considered as one of the cleanest cities of Nepal. From every corner of town, the close proximity of mountain gives you the feeling of just standing in front of mirror.
Nepal Cost Includes:
- Garland welcome, arrival and departure transfers in Kathmandu as per the itinerary with office representative
- 3 nights in Kathmandu with breakfast inclusive of taxes and service charges
- 1 night in Bhaktapur with breakfast inclusive of taxes and service charges
- 2 nights in Chitwan with all meals ie breakfast, lunch and dinner with all applicable jungle activities inclusive of National Park fees, service charges and taxes
- 2 nights in Pokhara with breakfast inclusive of taxes and service charges
- Pokhara/Kathmandu Airfare with all necessary transfers
- Rafting at Trishuli River with lunch
- Meals as indicated in the Itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with English Speaking Tour Guide with all applicable entrance fees
- English Speaking Tour Escort throughout the tour in Nepal
- Welcome and Farewell dinners in Kathmandu
- Bottle Drinking water in vehicle for sightseeing drives and transfers
- All drives, sightseeing and transfers by Deluxe Vehicle as per the group size
- 24/7 hours Assistance
Nepal Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare to/from Kathmandu
- Kathmandu/Bharatpur (Chitwan)/Kathmandu Airfare as quoted separately
- Nepal Visa fees on Arrival at airport (USD 50/- for 30 Days Multiple Visa)
- Meals other than mentioned in the program
- Personal nature of expenses like tips, bar bills, laundry and personal expenses
- Cost may arise of natural calamities, flight cancellation, illness, hospitalization, tour cancellation, blockade etc.
- Other than in our include section
Terms and Conditions
- Price is for double occupancy, additional $475 for single room
- Experience cannot be transferred
- Experience is final sale
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.