Custom Photography Trips to Cuba with Photographer Bruce Byers
Estimated Value: $3,975
Disclaimer: Dates are flexible due to Covid-19. If you would like to book a private custom trip to Cuba with photographer Bruce Byers, please email email@example.com for more information.
This trip will run on the eastern end of the island. Santiago, the sugar farms, the Santiago Rum. This exciting trip will provide flexible and personalized opportunities for both artists and photographers. Bruce will provide photographic guidance and expertise. Bruce Byers, professional photographer, will be with us on the streets, photographing people and the architecture of Cuba. This will be his 20th trip. Bruce designs the trips to make sure you’ll never see, or photograph, the world quite the same way again. He is very excited about our upcoming trips and thinks you will be as well. Carlos has opened his print making studio to those who want to work with a true Cuban print maker. Our Cuban artist, Carlos Aguilera, will be our host and guide. We will walk the streets of Santiago to photograph and those who love print making will work in his studio. Carlos is a renowned Cuban painter and printmaker and will be available to provide instruction as well as one on one consultation. Our Cuban Artist will also be with us to introduce us to the world of Cuban artist. Born in Santiago with a famous Cuban artist father. Carlos will be our window into life and culture of Cuba. Bring your camera and some art supplies and, if desired, work in progress that you would like to discuss. Once you sign up for the trip you will be contacted about your photography and art expectations for the trip.
Your adventure starts the moment we land.
We will stay in a CASA, which is a private home. Each room will have queen beds and their own private bathroom. Breakfast each day will be served by your casa. Water will be supplied. This is a trip that will let you be a native. We will travel overnight, to Baracoa on the east end of the island. Boracoa is the first city of Cuba and we will capture the history, culture and meet the people.
(Link) Details of trip: Santiago and Boracoa 4-16 to 24
Cuba Cost Includes:
- All meals Starting in Cuba
- All ground transport in Cuba
- Accommodations in Casa (bed and breakfast) including breakfast
- Double occupancy: Single $325 supplement
- Visa to Cuba
- Medical insurance in Cuba (Note this is not travel cancellation insurance) You need to get your own personal travel insurance for medical and trip cancellation
- Entrance fees to attractions listed on itinerary
Cuba Cost Excludes:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Airfare to Santiago, Trip starts in Santiago Cuba
- Accommodations at if starting off point is in US, Miami
- Travel insurance. You need to get your own personal travel insurance for medical and trip cancellation
- Internet or communications costs in Cuba
Terms and Conditions
- Note: Final schedule may deviate from plan due to conditions on the ground
- Price is for double occupancy, additional $395 for single room
- Experience cannot be transferred
- Experience is final sale
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.