Take a Shoe Internship at Sclarandis in New York or Italy
Estimated Value: $3,000
As a little girl growing up in Italy, I was completely obsessed with shoes. My mother tells the story of how, at age four, I was dragging her to all the shoe boutiques in Torino…Shoes have been my life for as long as I can remember. After studying footwear design, I went on to design shoes for many fashion houses including Juicy Couture, Donna Karan and Alice & Olivia. Today, my home is New York. I am a mother, a wife, and entrepreneur. I’ve been designing footwear for 25 years…it’s time to make the shoes I’ve always wanted to wear.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- Duration the internship will last for three-months (Monday – Friday)
- Person must have a background in fashion and or student
- Internship can be taken in Italy or New York
- Person can use experience as a school credits
- The internship is non-transferable
- Internship is non refundable
- The internship is a non-paid internship
- Person will learn design with team not necessarily Ms. Sarah Sclarandis
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.