Sit with Mara Hoffman at her studio and have a cup of tea and conversation with studio tour
Estimated Value: $5,000
Mara Hoffman founded her label in 2000 after graduating from Parsons School of Design in New York City. Fifteen years later, the brand committed itself to implementing more sustainable and responsible practices.
In an effort to foster mindful consumption habits, the brand maintains an open conversation about its approach and encourages consumers to reevaluate the relationship society has with clothing. The company continues to focus on sustainable materials, processes, and production in order to improve and extend each garment’s life.
President and Creative Director, Mara Hoffman, presents collections with a devotion to color, each inspired by and in celebration of women.
Terms and Conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- The visit will last one hour
- A picture can be taken with designer
- Fashion consultation will include staff
- Winner may bring something to sign
- This does not include a meal
- The visit will take place on a mutual agreed upon time
- Experience is non transferable
- Valid for 1 person
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.