Bid to win a power lunch with Forbes 30 under 30 and Co founders of ADAY, Nina Faulhaber and Meg Hu in London or New York City.
Estimated Value: $2,500
At ADAY, we create technical apparel for every day. We’re reimagining everyday staples with intelligent fabrics, construction and design. High performance staples that are versatile, technologically superior and longer lasting. Pieces that got you covered whatever the day may bring, so you can focus on living life and using your time it in whatever way to like. I co-founded ADAY with Meg He.
Being active is at the core of our brand – and my life. It’s always been my primary source of energy. I was a competitive gymnast on state level in Germany when I was a teeny tiny kid which set the scene for this. So to me taking care of your physical body is a base need that I’d like everyone to be able to cover. Before New York, I lived in London, Germany, Montreal and Singapore and traveled to many places. Moving around freely, exploring the world and experiencing different cultures, their pleasures and struggles, has shaped me and my thinking of how I want to contribute.”
Terms and conditions :
- Expires 1 year from the close of auction.
- Participant must be at least 18.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Approximate duration: 45 minutes.
- The cost of the meal is included.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s availability.
If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.