Breathwork is a powerful 2-step mouth-breathing technique that activates your sympathetic nervous system to lift up negative emotions, fear and anxiety stored in your body. By facing these stored emotions, you can then begin to release them.
You will be guided in with a grounding meditation, followed by 25 minutes of active breathing to a specially curated playlist for this session. The session will finish with a short rest period to receive healing and insights, ending with a loving-kindness (Metta) meditation to send love and peace to ourselves and our communities.
- Eat light. Try to eat at least an hour before the breathwork session and eat a lighter meal. It’ll just be more comfortable as you breathe. You’ll also be able to go a little deeper.
- Hydrate! Both before AND after the session.
- Tissues: You may want to have some close by as you may experience emotional release
- Chapstick: May help with dryness and make it more comfortable
- Eye mask / hand towel / dim the room: You can use an eye mask or hand towel to cover your eyes. Dim the room to make it more comfortable for you.
- Pillow under the knees: For your comfort, as some may experience restless legs. Avoid using a pillow under your head as that blocks the airway.
Terms and conditions :
- Can not be transferred
- This service is non refundable
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.