Sit with luxury jewelry designer Yves Spinelli and create a custom piece of jewelry. Spinelli Kilcollin.
Estimated Value: $8,000
Yves Spinelli was born in Honolulu, the son of Italian hairstylists. His introduction to the fashion world came through his father Antoine Spinelli, who spent time between Hawaii and New York City working alongside renowned hairstylists Paul Mitchell, Garren Defazio and Roger Thompson in the 70’s and 80’s.
Yves studied jewelry in high school at Punahou. After moving to Los Angeles in 1997, he began his career in luxury fashion working at the iconic boutique, Maxfield, moving up to store manager and top salesperson of Maxfield Bleu from 2005 – 2009.
After years of working at Maxfield with some of the best designer collections in the world, Yves was inspired to start designing jewelry.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The design session will take place at the designers studio.
- Will be at a mutually agreed upon time.
- The winner can take a picture and have something to be autographed.
- The designer will choose what the piece will be made in.
- The experience is non-transferable.
- The experience is non refundable.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Approximate duration: 90 minutes
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- If you have any questions about this lot email email@example.com
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.