Lambchop Sweater Size S by Rachel Antonoff
Estimated Value $325
Rachel Antonoff is a New York City based fashion designer who aims at reclaiming the art of getting dressed. Through inclusive thinking and ethical practice, each piece is a fine presentation of bright colors and patterns suitable for all day wear. Each piece is built to withstand every day wear and activities to ensure the longevity of these incredible creations.
Rachel Antonoff, in addition to being the founder of her successful name-sake brand, is also a co-founder of The Ally Coalition, which focuses on eliminating LGBTQ+ discrimination in the fashion and entertainment industries. Antonoff’s other activist efforts were presented with organizations including GLAAD, Human Rights Campaign, The Trevor Project, and more.
Terms and Conditions
- Black long-sleeved henley sweater with textured lamb intarsia at center front
- Rib knit cuffs & hem band
- Relaxed fit – 100% Cotton
- Model is 5’10” wearing a size S
- Winner will pay for shipping
- Size Small- 34 1/2″ Chest, 23 1/4″ Sleeve Length, 24 1/2″ Total Length
- Size XXL- 42 1/2″ Chest, 25 1/4″ Sleeve Length, 27 1/2″ Total Length
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email email@example.com