Host a Private Shopping Party with Ms. Diane von Furstenberg, Ms. Nina Garcia, Editor-and-Chief of Elle Magazine, and 20 of Your friends
Estimated Value: $25,000
Ninotchka “Nina” García is a Colombian-American fashion journalist, the editor-in-chief of Elle, and a judge on the Bravo/Lifetime reality television program Project Runway since its first season.
You and 20 of your closest friends will be treated to a private shopping party hosted by Ms. Diane Von Furstenberg herself! Enjoy sips and sweets in the comfort of Diane’s VIP suite while you shop her latest collection and receive style tips from Diane and her senior stylist! The guest of honor will also receive an autographed copy of Diane’s book “The Woman I wanna be”. The event will be located at DVF Studio in the Meatpacking district; let’s start shopping!
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for 21 people
- This is a private party/meet and greet
- Shoppers will receive 10 percent off all purchases
- Wine/Adult beverages will be served
- Women may take pictures with Ms. Diane Von Furstenberg
- Approximate duration: 3 hours
- Will take place in New York
- Experience will take place based upon availability at the donor’s discretion
- Will be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s and buyers availability
- Diane will be there for a good portion of time but will pop in and out because she is very busy
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned
- Experience cannot be transferred
- Experience is final sale
- If you have any questions about this lot, please email email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.