Have Dinner in NYC with Max Studio‘s CEO Robert Bronstein.
Estimated Value: $3,000
Robert Bronstein is a fashion leader with expertise in operational management, business growth, and brand building. He has extensive experience across multiple product zones and price points in branding and private labels. He builds business with outstanding profits through excellent fashion sensibility, highly organized management, and impeccable customer relationships.
He was president of sales and development at BCBG Max Azria for over a decade. Also, Mr. Bronstein has held management positions at French Connection and Richard Warren. Through his work in fashion previously, Bronstein handled vice president, in charge of sales, and also president of certain companies.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- Will take place where Robert Bronstein chooses.
- Will be at a mutually agreed upon time.
- The winner can take a picture and have something autographed.
- The experience is non-transferable and non refundable.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Duration : approximately 90 minutes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- If you have any questions about this lot email email@example.com
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.