Have Dinner in NYC with Max Studio‘s CEO Robert Bronstein
Estimated Value: $3,000
Robert Bronstein is a fashion leader with expertise in operational management, business growth, and brand building. Extensive experience across multiple product zones and price points in branded and private label. Builds business with outstanding profits through an excellent fashion sensibility, highly-organized management, and impeccable customer relationships.
He was president of sales and developement at BCBG Max Azria for over a decade. Also, Mr. Bronstein has held management positions at French Connection and Richard Warren. Through his work in fashion previously, Bronstein handled was vice president, in charge of sales, and also president of certain companies.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- The Lunch will take place at the place where CEO Robert Bronstein
- The lunch will be on a mutual agreed upon time
- The winner can take a picture and something to be signed
- The experience is non-transferable
- The experience is non refundable
- Valid for 1 person
- Duration : approximate 90 minutes
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuity is not included
- Travel and accommodations are not included
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.