Have a Private tour of the Guggenheim Museum and Dinner in New-York with Art Expert, Zahra Hemraj.
Estimated Value: $2,500
Zahra Hemraj believes that artists are the key to any country’s cultural growth and evolution. She has built a large global network from lived all around the world. She has volunteered across the world and is constantly seeking inspiration in various places.
Guggenheim is an internationally renowned art museum and is one of the most significant architectural icons of the 20th century. It was once a vital cultural center, an educational institution, and the heart of an international network of museums. You can experience special exhibitions of modern and contemporary art that is devoted to the art of the 20th century and beyond.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Dinner included where Zahra Hemraj chooses in New York.
- Mutual agreement on time of private tour and dinner.
- Winner can take a picture and something to be autographed.
- Non-transferable and non refundable.
- Valid: 1 person.
- Duration: approximately 90 minutes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at)fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.