Estimated Value: $2,500
An internationally renowned art museum and one of the most significant architectural icons of the 20th century, the Guggenheim Museum in New York is at once a vital cultural center, an educational institution, and the heart of an international network of museums. Visitors can experience special exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, lectures by artists and critics, performances and film screenings, classes for teens and adults, and daily tours of the galleries led by museum educators. Founded on a collection of early modern masterpieces, the Guggenheim Museum today is an ever-evolving institution devoted to the art of the 20th century and beyond.
Since childhood, Zahra has always been enamored by the arts, and believes that artists are key to any country’s cultural growth and evolution. She’s built a large global network having lived in 7 cities, including New York, Paris, and London, and by having traveled, volunteered, and worked extensively with Asia and the Middle East. Her experience includes Christie’s, Christie’s Education, the V&A, and Kering. She also holds an MBA in International Luxury Brand Management from ESSEC Business School. Zahra’s happy place is an art gallery or museum. If she’s lost, she can usually be found seeking inspiration from Basquiat, Twombly, Canova or Monet. Outside of Taheza, Zahra is also highly involved in multiple philanthropic causes.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- The dinner will take place at the place where Zahra Hemraj chooses in New-York
- The visit Private tour of Guggenheim Museum and Dinner are the same date
- The visit Private tour of Guggenheim Museum and dinner will be on a mutual agreed upon time
- The winner can take a picture and something to be signed the experience is non-transferable
- The experience is non refundable
- Valid for 1 person
- Duration : approximate 90 minutes
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuity is not included
- Travel and accommodations are not included
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.