Have a Private tour of Modern Art Museum and Dinner in Mexico with Sotheby’s Art Expert Tatiana Peralta
Estimated Value: $2,500
Tatiana Peralta’s expertise in art comes from working at Sotheby’s México, one of the world’s largest brokers of fine and decorative art. She is the intermediary between Mexican clients who want to sell their pieces and the headquarters in Britain, New York, and Paris, among others. Titina does intense research, to meeting people who love, breathe and live art, Tatiana has built incredible skills while mastering the fine art world.
After working at Museo Soumaya, a well-known private museum in Mexico City, Tatiana knew that it didn’t matter where she ended up; art had to be part of her life. Understanding the story, the meaning and the value of each individual piece is her passion. “Every person who owns an art piece has a story to tell,” she said. “I get to know that story every time the piece changes owners. I see how differently both sides appreciate the same art piece and it can get very emotional.”
Tatiana admires the German artists Bernd and Hilla Becker, the photographer Cindy Sherman, and the Mexican performance artist Teresa Margolles but her list is never-ending. Young British artists, the simplicity of minimalism and the feminist arts inspire her. Her style is definitely eclectic but the fun and stylish part of her look is the nationalist twist she adds to every outfit.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- The Lunch will take place at the place where Titiana Peralta chooses in Mexico City
- The visit Private tour of Modern Art Museum and Dinner are the same date
- The visit Private tour of Modern Art Museum and dinner will be on a mutual agreed upon time
- The winner can take a picture and something to be signed the experience is non-transferable
- The experience is non refundable
- Valid for 1 person
- Duration: 2 hours
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Gratuity is not included
- Travel and accommodations are not included
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience giving by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.