Go to designer Ilana Kohn studio and pick out a out fit with her.
Estimated Value: $1,000
Prior to entering the fashion realm, Ilana Kohn worked for nearly a decade as an award-winning commercial illustrator for clients such as The New Yorker, The New York Times, and Kiehl’s, among others. During the recession of 2008, Kohn returned to graduate school to pursue Historic Preservation and began sewing on the side to fulfill her creative drive. Finding herself more interested in the craft of apparel design, Kohn chose to pursue her eponymous line and officially launched Ilana Kohn in Spring 2012.
Terms and conditions :
- Designers get to chooses what can be picked from
- The experience will let 1 hour
- The experience will take place on a mutual time of designer and winner
- Winner pays for shipping if picked from the website
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at) fashionfightscancer.org