Go to Lunch with Designer, Artist Joe Doucet in New York
Estimated Value: $3,000
A designer, entrepreneur, inventor and creative director; Joe Doucet is one of the most sought-after creative talents working in America today. After graduating from the Art Center College of Design, Doucet quickly began exporting his vision into product, furniture, the environment, and technology to find solutions for daily and societal challenges through design. His work deftly hybridizes function and visual appeal while conveying layers of meaning and message. Doucet believes that design and, more importantly, a designer’s thought process can play a larger role in innovation and problem solving, as well as aesthetics. He currently holds numerous patents for his designs and inventions.
Doucet’s work has been exhibited globally, including the London Design Museum and the Biennale International Design in Saint-Etienne. He has received numerous international awards, including a World Technology Award for Design Innovation and multiple Good Design Awards. He was also named the only ever AvantGuardian for Design by Surface Magazine. In 2017, Doucet was named the Winner of the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award as Product Designer—the highest honor in his field.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The winner can take a picture and something to be signed.
- Will take place where the designer chooses.
- Will be at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Approximate duration : 90 minutes
- Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- The experience is non-transferable.
- The experience is non refundable.
- If you have any questions about this lot email email@example.com
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.