Go pick out a few pieces with Diane Von Furstenberg‘s CEO, Sandra Campos, then go to lunch with her.
Estimated Value: $5,000
Sandra Campos is the daughter of Mexican immigrants who moved to Texas to open a tortilla factory. Campos and her five siblings spent their childhood helping their parents pack tortillas in the warehouse after school, observing everything from product development, pricing, production, packaging, distribution, and more. Now, she is the co-president of women’s apparel for Global Brands Group Holdings LLC (GBG), one of the world’s leading branded apparel, footwear, and fashion accessories companies. Campos attributes much of her success in retail to her upbringing, which taught her valuable lessons about not only work ethic but understanding the consumer as well.
Campos has built her twenty-year career by managing some of the world’s most recognizable global fashion and consumer lifestyle brands, as well as starting her own celebrity brand management company; the launch of Selena Gomez’s brand for example. Her current roster at Global Brands Group includes Juicy Couture, Bebe, Buffalo, Tretorn, and BCBG.
Terms and conditions :
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- The winner can take a picture and something to be autographed.
- Lunch will take place where Sandra chooses and be at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Duration : approximately 90 minutes.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- The experience is non-transferable and non refundable.
- If you have any questions about this lot email email@example.com
Rules & Regulations :
We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner when attending an experience given by our generous donors and adhere to any rules that are in place. We at Fashion Fights Cancer are more than honored for our donors and supporters and would like all to know that you are always representing your foundation Fashion Fights Cancer.