Tess Giberson was born in 1971 in a small town in New Hampshire. Her parents, both artists, had moved to the country after graduating from Rhode Island School of Design in the late 1960′s and raised their family with an emphasis on traditional craftsmanship and creativity.
After graduating from RISD in 1996, Giberson moved to New York and began her career working at Calvin Klein as a sweater designer for the Men’s Collection. After two years she left and free-lanced for several companies until she was ready to launch her own collection. The Tess Giberson collection began in 2001 and the following season she received one of the first Ecco Domani Fashion awards.
Additional Lot Details
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- Valid for 4 people.
- Meet and Greet will be in a group setting.
- Thursday September 10th 1-2pm at 303 Gallery, 507 West 24th Street.
- Cannot be resold, re-auctioned, returned or exchanged.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.