Leandra Medine, is best known for being the Founder and Creative Director of the Man Repeller, humorous website for serious fashion.
Founded in 2009, the Man Repeller has grown to gain a following of over 1 million pageviews a month. In 2013, Leandre Medine released her first book “Man Repeller: Seeking Love, Finding Overalls” and was featured in Fast Company Magazine’s “100 Most Creative People” issue.
In 2012, Medine was featured in Forbes’ “Top 30 Under 30” as one of the year’s “most influential trendsetters,” while The Man Repeller was recognized in Time‘s “25 Best Blogs of 2012”, and received “Best Overall Blog” at the 2012 Bloglovin Awards. In that year, Medine also topped Adweek’s “Fashion Power 25” which recognizes those “who truly mattered in fashion and style.”
Additional Lot Details
- Cost of dinner is included.
- Participant must be over the age of 18.
- Valid for 4 people.
- To be scheduled upon a mutually agreed upon date.
- Cannot be resold, re-auctioned, returned or exchanged.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.