Buzz Aldrin near Seismograph on Moon Surface with “The Eagle” and American Flag 1969
In 1969 Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were the first people to step foot on the moon. They spent 8 days in space on the historic Apollo 11 moonwalk. During the first moon mission in 1969 Neil Armstrong took a 70mm Hasselblad camera and a 60 mm lens and captured a magnificent moment.
Here we have a photo of the famous Buzz Aldrin. Neil Armstrong captured a photo in July 1969 of his fellow astronaut, lunar module Pilot Buzz Aldrin next to a seismograph with “The Eagle” and american flag. Buzz looked at Armstong and said “Beautiful View. Isn’t that something?”.
Terms and Conditions
- Vintage chromogenic print on fiber paper
- Stamped McDonnell Douglas with filigrane
- Year: 1969
- Shipped as premium express and is fully insured
- Include a certificate of authenticity
- Not famed
- Winner pays for shipping
- If you have any questions about this lot email hello(at)fashionfightscancer.org
Height: 16” X 20”