Edwards grew up in a small town near Glasgow, Scotland during the 1980s. He spent his teenage life delving into influential magazines The Face, Blitz and i-D. After leaving school Edwards started his career as a hairdresser in his local town, before moving to Glasgow and eventually to London, where his editorial career began. After three years of assisting Edwards freelanced for publications such as Dazed and Confused and The Face. He went onto spend five years in New York in the early 2000’s and is currently based in London.
Additional Lot Details
- Participant must be over the age of 18.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Photo Shoot is at the discretion of the editorial team.
- Cannot be resold, re-auctioned, returned or exchanged.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- The photographer is based in London.