Grab a Friend and attend Christian Siriano’s New York Fashion Week Show 2023!
Following his studies in London under Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, Christian Siriano launched his eponymous collection in 2008. The Christian Siriano collection is shown each season at New York Fashion Week, and presented in New York and Paris to retailers. Known for whimsical and show-stopping design — from fantasy evening gowns and cocktail dresses to tailored sportswear, intricately detailed shoes and accessories — the collection can be found at department stores and specialty boutiques around the globe. In 2012, the first flagship Christian Siriano store opened in New York City, and in 2013 he was inducted as a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
Additional Lot Details
- All participants must be over the age of 21.
- Valid for 2 people.
- These tickets can be redeemed for February or September 2023.
- Cannot be resold, re-auctioned, returned or exchanged.
- Meet & Greet will be held in public setting.
- Can bring an item to be signed.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- For any question about this lot email: hello(@)Fashionfightscancer.org